Brisbane Girls Grammar School is an independent secular secondary school that has achieved a reputation for excellence in the education of young women for the past 140 years. Applications must include:
- Covering letter
- Resume, including a full transcript of academic subjects, together with the names and contact details of three referees
- The School’s Application for Employment Form. Download and save the form required: Application for Employment Form – Academic Staff or Application for Employment Form -Professional Staff or Application for Employment Form – Sports Coach
- Note: Please save the form to your computer before you start typing into it. Before returning the form, check that the data you have entered has been saved. If experiencing difficulties saving your data, you may wish to print the completed form and re-scan into your computer as a PDF under a different file name.)
Applications should be addressed to:The Principal Ms Jacinda Euler Brisbane Girls Grammar School Gregory Terrace Brisbane Qld 4000 email: email@example.com
Director of Philanthropy
Full-time Fixed-term (five years)
Position Description – Director of Philanthropy
Application for Employment Form -Professional Staff
About the role
Reporting to the Principal, the Director of Philanthropy is responsible for leading the School’s philanthropic programmes and developing opportunities for contribution.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a comprehensive strategic plan and implement strategies and programmes to achieve the philanthropic goals to support the School’s future development requirements
- Lead the School’s fundraising for major gifts, working closely with the Principal, Chair, Board and others
- Represent the School and advocate the benefits of philanthropic support to potential benefactors
Applications must include a cover letter and resume addressed to:
Ms Jacinda Euler
Brisbane Girls Grammar School
Spring Hill Qld 4000
Applications close: 9.00 am Monday 20 March 2017
Expressions of Interest for supply teaching
We welcome applications from experienced teachers who are interested in being considered for our pool of supply teachers.
Please complete the School’s application form – Academic Staff and submit this form with your resume, along with copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any enquiries regarding employment can be directed to Ms Brigitte Bickham at email@example.com.
Working at Brisbane Girls Grammar School
Prospective staff are invited to view the Brisbane Girls Grammar School Enterprise Agreement 2015 which covers Academic and Professional staff.