Official school photographs will take place on Thursday 20 June 2019. There will be a number of photographs taken on this day, including:
- House Groups
- Individual photographs
- Sibling photographs
- Generational photographs
- House photographs
- Student Council
- House Prefect photographs
- Staff photographs.
Co-curriculum photographs, sibling photographs, ‘catch-up’ Year 12 headshots and the Year 12 photograph will be captured on Monday July 29 2019.
Please remind your daughter/s to carry their Student ID card with them to the photographs.
Order envelopes from MSP Photography have been distributed to your daughter/s in their House Group and will need to be completed and handed to staff at the photography sessions on Thursday 20 June 2019.
While it essential students wear the correct School uniform at all times, we ask that special care and attention is paid to the following details for the official photographs:
- Skirt (pressed with the hem sewn up)
- Blouse (with nothing in the top pocket)
- Black stockings (white socks are unacceptable)
- Cleaned and polished shoes
- Ties—buttoned in the correct position with only the House and School badges, Leadership position badges and the Sports Brooch (if applicable). No other badges may be worn.
- Blazers with two buttons are required (jumpers, vests and scarves are not permitted)
Blazers will be buttoned for the photograph. Hair is to be tied back or neatly plaited with correct ribbons. Please note, no make-up is to be worn.
Ms Sarah Frew