The Homeless Connect toiletry drive is an annual event held by the Second Chance Committee and aims to provide necessary items for the Homeless Connect event held on Thursday 19 May. This important event brings together a wide range of services for people experiencing homelessness.
The Second Chance Service Group is very grateful for all the donations already received. We encourage all girls to donate to this important cause and bring the following items to the Annie Mackay Room by Wednesday 4 May (Week 3).
- Year 7—deodorant, sunscreen, face masks, toiletry bags
- Year 8—face masks, hand sanitiser, toiletry bags
- Year 9—toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, floss
- Year 10—body wash, soap, moisturiser, lip balms
- Year 11—shampoo, conditioner, hair items, personal grooming packs (e.g. nail file, hairbrush)
- Year 12—sanitary items (e.g. pads, tampons, carry bags, menstrual cups, period underwear)
For more information about what to bring – please check the Second Chance Minerva page.
Brittany Anderson (12O) and Shanna Heath (12L)