Parents must complete the Start-of-Year Checklist, available on Parent Lounge, prior to Monday 31 January.
In this checklist, please ensure your daughter’s excursion consent is provided. If excursion consent is not provided, girls cannot attend any offsite activities, including sports training and fixtures.
The 2022 academic year will begin remotely until at least Monday 7 February. For those families who require their daughters to attend the School onsite from 31 January, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise the School. For those students attending school onsite:
- in the week commencing 31 January, students will attend lessons remotely, and will require their laptops/headphones and any other study materials
- students will be supervised in the Louise McDonald Room, and are to present at this room upon arrival at School. Girls will have an opportunity to engage in outdoor activities during break times
- supervision will be available between 8.20 am and 3.10 pm (normal school day)
- students are to wear either their formal or sports uniform (including their hat), and ensure they bring lunch and snacks as the School’s cafés will be closed
- all students must wear face masks. Hand sanitiser will be available at school
- students will not be able to access lockers during this period, so must bring all required materials to school with them each day.
P&F Uniform Shop Opening Hours
View the P&F Uniform Shop’s trading hours for Term 1 here.