This year, the annual Mothers Group Spring Lunch will be held at Howard Smith Wharves on Friday 6 September. Spring Lunch is a highlight of the Mothers Group calendar, promoting collegiality among parents. This event is the Mothers Group’s largest annual fundraising event, with this year’s funds supporting the establishment and maintenance of the Recreational Space beneath the new Science Learning Centre.
A raffle and silent auction will be held throughout the lunch, with the opportunity to win one of many prizes, including:
- Two night Scenic Rim Trail—Spicers Retreat
- A night at Howard Smith Wharves—The Fantauzzo and Arc Dining and Wine Bar
- Deportment Course—June Daily-Watkins
- Three nights in Ubud—Kano Sari Villas
- Gold Coast Weekend Getaway—Brisbane BMW.
Three artworks will also be auctioned, including a piece kindly donated from Grammar Woman, Kerry Johns (1964), from her award-winning collection, In The Company of Trees.
Tickets will close 5 pm on Sunday 1 September.
For further information, please contact Spring Lunch Convenor, Mrs Kim Douglas, or Events Coordinator, Ms Nicola Taylor.