In Week 4 of Term 2, the National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) will be conducted for 2022.
The School’s testing schedule for Year 7 and 9 students is as follows:
- Tuesday 10 May—Reading Test
- Wednesday 11 May—Writing Test and Conventions of Language Test
- Thursday 12 May—Numeracy Test
On these days, it will be very important that Year 7 and 9 students bring the following items:
- laptop—fully charged
- wired headphones (air pods and other wireless headphones are not allowed)
- blue/black pens or pencils (for rough working).
Students are encouraged to visit IT support in Weeks 2 and 3 if they are experiencing any difficulties with their laptop devices.
A copy of the NAPLAN Online—information for parents and carers brochure is available on the School’s website. For any further information, please contact Associate Dean, Ms Sarah Frew, via email or call 07 3332 1300.
Mr James Keogh
Dean of Studies