The National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) Testing window has been scheduled to occur between Wednesday 15 March and Monday 27 March 2023.
The School’s testing schedule for Year 7 and 9 students is as follows:
- Wednesday 15 March—Writing Test
- Thursday 16 March—Reading Test and Conventions of Language Test
- Friday 17 March—Numeracy Test.
On these days, it will be very important that Year 7 and 9 students bring the following items:
- laptop—fully charged
- wired headphones (bluetooth headphones are not allowed. For laptops without a headphone jack, an adaptor may be needed)
- blue/black pens or pencils (for rough working).
Students are encouraged to visit IT support if they are experiencing any difficulties with their laptop devices.
A copy of the NAPLAN—information for parents and carers brochure is available on the School’s website. For any further information, please contact Ms Sarah Frew, Acting Dean—Administration, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3332 1300.