On Thursday 16 June, official school photographs have been organised for your daughter/s. On this day, individual portrait photographs will be taken, which will then be used to develop composite group photographs for all House Group, House, Generational, Leadership, and Co-curriculum photographs and for the Whole School Photo.
For any students who are absent on the main photo day, a catch-up session has been scheduled for Friday 15 July.
To ensure that the photo day runs smoothly, it is important that girls carry their ID cards with them and bring their MSP envelopes with them. Please remind your daughter/s of this.
In accordance with the School uniform policy, it is essential that your daughter has an immaculate uniform at all times, but we would ask that special care and attention be paid to the following details for the official photographs:
- skirt or pants—pressed with the hem sewn up
- blouse with nothing in the top pocket
- black stockings (white socks are unacceptable; dark socks to be worn with pants)
- cleaned and polished shoes
- ties—buttoned in the correct position and with two badges only (House and School). Leadership position badges and the Sports Brooch (if applicable) are also required
- no school-made badges, e.g. Galentine’s Day badge to be worn
- blazers with two buttons are required (no jumpers, vests, or scarves).
Please note, that hair is to be neatly tied back or plaited and fixed with a royal blue ribbon. In addition, no makeup or jewellery is to be worn, except watches or, if your daughter has pierced ears, sleepers or small, plain studs (gold or silver only).
Order envelopes from MSP Photography have been distributed to your daughter/s via House Group this week and will need to be completed and handed to MSP staff at the photograph sessions.
Ms Sarah Frew