The Unit 3&4 textbook list for students going into Year 12 2020 was sent to parents via email on Monday 2 September. As part of the Queensland Certificate of Education and Australian Tertiary Admission Rank system, students are required to purchase their Year 12 textbooks and related stationery prior to the commencement of Term 4 2019.
A number of Unit 3 & 4 textbooks are in the process of being published which will delay the completion of book orders placed through the BGGS P & F Uniform Shop web store. Subjects affected by publishing delays are:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics—due 24 September (approximate)
- Specialist Mathematics—due between 10 and 14 November
- Geography—due 3 November
- PE (QSA Course)—due January 2020 (excerpts from this book will be provided to students in Term 4 2019).
The P&F Uniform Shop will commence packing placed orders upon delivery of the science textbooks during the School Holidays.
Any students who have ordered books for Specialist Mathematics, Geography and PE will have these books kept on back-order, for fulfilment upon their delivery to the School. Students will be advised via email when their back-order textbooks are ready for collection.
When placing a Year 12 2020 textbook and stationery order, please note:
- to purchase items via the online store, parents will need to first establish an account
- accounts will be validated within two business days (not including school holidays), and parents will receive a confirmation email with details about how to make purchases via the online store. If you have registered for an account and not received a confirmation email please check your junk and spam folders as some emails systems are blocking these confirmation emails.
- all textbook orders are to be collected from the P&F Uniform Shop
- parents and students will be notified via email when their order is available to collect
- to guarantee receipt of online orders by the beginning of Term 4, orders need to be placed by Thursday 12 September. Orders placed after this date will be available during Week 1, Term 4.
For further information, please contact the P&F Uniform Shop on 07 3332 1329.