Earlier this week, the School welcomed P&F Committee Members, Dr Cate Campbell (Vice President) and Dr Helen Wordsworth (Assistant Treasurer) to present a special gift to BGGS Staff.
On behalf of the P&F Association, and broader BGGS parent community, Dr Campbell and Dr Wordsworth personally thanked all staff for their extraordinary efforts in ensuring Grammar girls received an exemplary education during the period of remote learning.
In thanking all staff at the School, Dr Campbell noted how grateful the parent community were for staff making continuous adjustments to the delivery of learning, and events such as Parent-Teacher Interviews and Information Evenings, to align with the advice of health authorities.
Staff were then presented with individual gifts, as a genuine token of thanks from the School’s parent community.
During remote learning, many parents expressed their gratitude to BGGS Staff through the School’s Parent Surveys. A very small selection of the comments are noted below:
- Thank you all so much. You are doing a phenomenal job with our daughter. Your efforts are much appreciated.
- I think all the teachers have shown great patience and compassion during the remote learning period, which continues with returning to school and identifying any gaps in work missed during remote learning.
- Thank you for all you are doing to ensure our daughters are prepared for their ATAR exams and completing Year 12. We are grateful for your support in all aspects of their completing Year 12 and planning for life beyond Year 12. We extend this gratitude to the wider staffing community who we know are doing their utmost for our girls during this unusual year.
- Sincere and heartfelt thanks to all staff who worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure optimal education and welfare of our girls. It was, and continues to be, very much appreciated.
- The school should be commended on the way that transition to remote learning and transition back to classroom were managed. I know how much intensive effort would have gone on behind the scenes to make it work so smoothly for the students. It is very impressive.
BGGS sincerely thanks the P&F Association and Mothers Group for organising and preparing the gifts, and our parents for this wonderful acknowledgment of our Staff.